Our gates open at 6 am Friday-Monday of our show. Shuttle wagons start running at that time as well to transport you from the gates to locations around the showgrounds. Starting at 6:30, you can find breakfast being served at our church food stands.
- Season Tickets: $30.00/each
- Daily Tickets: $15.00*
* Our younger visitors 14 years of age and under are free with paid adult
If you are planning to visit Rollag, plan on staying more than a day. With over 200 acres of things to see, it is nearly impossible to see everything we have to offer in a single day. From our amazing breakfasts at one of the many church stands, to afternoon plowing and evening music and spark shows, you’ll simply need more than a day to take it all in.
Luckily, we have many options for staying on our grounds, or in a nearby hotel.
We have many attractions on our show grounds for you to view, enjoy and ride. All of these attractions are free with your paid admission, there are no hidden fees. Some of those attractions include:
- ALL Evening programs and Musical entertainment Free
- Free rides on Full-size train, one mile around the show grounds
- Free rides on the Ortner Railroad (Little Train)
- Free rides on vintage Merry-Go-Round
- Free shuttle wagons to ride around the large show area
- No Dogs Allowed on the Exhibit Grounds Except for Medical Reasons. Pets are welcome at the visitor’s campground, but not on our showgrounds.
- NO golf carts, ATV’s, etc. unless you have a handicapped sticker AND proof of insurance along with a valid drivers license.
- ATM available onsite.