Here are a few of the key items to note about our visitors’ camping facilities:
- No reservations, pre-registration or roping off an area for camping. First come, First serve. We have plenty of space!
- Fees: $35.00 for 4 days, PLUS season ticket for each person camping.
- Primitive campground. Toilets and showers only. NO water, electric, or sewer hookups.
- Shower facilities for Visitors open up Thursday before the show.
- Campground gates open Monday before Labor Day Weekend.
- Dump station available.
- Meals available for Visitors starting the Friday of the show, thru Monday afternoon when the show closes for the season.
Other Important Information
- We do allow campfires in portions of the campgrounds, however, they are required to be in a fire pot above ground, and cannot be in close proximity to you our your neighbor’s camper/tent/RV. However, if you are camping in the stubble-fields, there are NO fires allowed in this area. WMSTR may ban campfires based on the weather if conditions are extremely dry and pose a fire hazard.
- Pets are allowed in the campgrounds, but not on the showgrounds. You must clean up after your pet, ensure they are leashed at all times and not causing a disturbance to your neighbors.
- Our campgrounds have some level space, and some not-so-level space. Please bring adequate blocking gear to ensure your camping unit is secure.
- We have a designated area for handicapped visitors. Please let our volunteers know when you arrive in the visitor camp area for direction.
- Generators are allowed, however, please be considerate of your neighbors and limit use.